Re: [PanoToolsNG] Options for creating virtual tour?

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
      If you are willing to spend $50+ dollars on software that allows you to do
      things well... you should have a look at:
      http://flashpanoramas.com/player
      http://flashpanoramas.com/forum
      (less than $60)

      If you do, you will have access to all these free plugins (and more):
      http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/plugins/
      Here a sample of the google plugin:
      http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/plugins/gpmap2.html

      Hope this helps.

      Trausti

      On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:42 AM, stevenkan <steven@...> wrote:

      > I currently have this crude map-and-pano page, based on 1990s-style frames:
      >
      > http://kan.org/Eastvale/AerialFrames.html
      >
      > The left frame is a client-side image map targetted to the panos in the
      > right frame, which are QTVR .mov. All the underlying formats can be changed
      > if necessary.
      >
      > Are there any good, cheap/free options for making the map more interactive?
      > I'd like to have, at a minimum, some indication of which spot on the map is
      > being viewed.
      >
      > I'd _really_ like some indication of which direction the pano is currently
      > facing, and have that update as the visitor pans around.
      >
      > Can SpinControlVR do things like this? This is a one-time project for
      > personal use, so I can't pay for professional-grade software, but I'm not
      > opposed to paying $50-$100 if it will save me time and produce a better
      > result.
      >
      > The target audience is a very small group of architects who will be bidding
      > on a remodeling/landscape job, one of whom will win the project and do the
      > design.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Uri Cogan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
        On 1/3/10 12:14 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

        > If you do, you will have access to all these free plugins (and more):
        > http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/plugins/
        > Here a sample of the google plugin:
        > http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/plugins/gpmap2.html

        Are any of these plugins accessible to Flashificator?

        --

        Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

        *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***
      • Trausti Hraunfjord
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
          As of now, only 2 of these are implemented as of now (picMenu and
          logoMeter), but more are to be added, most notably the google maps plugin.

          Trausti