Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 2, 2010
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hd_de_2000" <der@...> wrote:
      > That is how it should work: script is called with path, image names
      > inside script are relative to script location. The working directory
      > is never referenced. It works like this on my installations, but
      > maybe there is an issue with running under wine, I will check that.

      the way I got it working is by copying the script into the folder with the images; and in the Hugin script replacing the path to the images with ./

      wine is indeed tricky with paths.

      Thank you for the SSE2 version. My notebooks power supply died on me, so I could not try it until now. As I write it started processing 8 24 megapixel images. It will likely run all night but, hey, that's a netbook class machine by today's standards and I don't need more than that on the road.

      Yuv
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan