RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 2, 2010
      >> Please also send or post the "dummyimage" line (to which the "=0" values
      refer) and the "p-"line.

      Details

      p w3859 h3859 f0 v120 u20 n"TIFF"

      o w1 h1 y0 r0 p0 v360 a0 b0 c0 f4 d0 e0 g0 t0

      o f4 y0 r0 p0 v=0 a=0 b=0 c=0 d=0 e=0 g=0 t=0o w1 h1 y0 r0 p0 v360 a0 b0 c0
      f4 d0 e0 g0 t0

      Whereas this works

      o f4 y0 r0 p90 v=0 a=0 b=0 c=0 d=0 e=0 g=0 t=0

      This fails because negative crop is only implemented for vertical
      displacement. Are negative values also needed for horizontal crop?

      I believe so.

      Template for 10.5 fisheye set.

      http://www.seeit360.net/pts/mmh1.pts

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net

      GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan