RE: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 2, 2010
      Quoting Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...>:

      > No just the stitcher which I have married to a drupal installation .
      >
      > I stopped using desktop linux some years back for convenience reasons.
      >
      > Not that desktop linux isn't great, but I prefer photoshop over gimp.

      why don't you use putty and scp ?

      cheers

      mick

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan