RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 2, 2010
      Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that I will be running everything via php so
      the working directory was not trivial.

      The tests were run via the command line.

      Essentially, with the given setup any given programmer may need do some
      additional steps like copying all files to be stitched to a temporary
      directory and certainly change and reset the working directory back.

      It's possible images may span directories. Not resetting the working
      directory may cause some php applications to become un-hinged.

      Not really a hassle, more of an FYI.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net

      GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan