Re: Happy New Year from the Alps

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
      Happy New Year to you Mattias from the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains
      of California!

      Not so well presented or as good as your Alps work, but here is a link
      to some images at my web site. I have been working for 7 years
      collecting panoramic images in the Sierras and I finished the core of my
      work for my new products on the Sierra on New Year's Eve at 1:36 a.m.,
      so now I proceed to creating the product packaging and doing the
      marketing work so my products will be on the shelves in the stores for
      the upcoming tourist season!

      The penultimate Sierra Nevada climber, Norman Clyde, used to teach rock
      climbing on the peak named Temple Crag that is pictured in one of the
      panos linked to below. He is famous for having around 1,000 first
      summits in the Sierra, including several first ascents of 14,000 foot
      peaks. He once climbed Temple Crag every day for 30 consecutive days, a
      record that still stands some 80 years later!

      Paul Fretheim
      http://inyopro.com/venice_2.html
    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
        Hello Matthias,

        Indeed - breathtaking images! And a very well done page layout!
        One minor thing i noticed: If the Google ads are displayed, the box on
        the left is too small and with IE8, the switch for HDView is not working.

        Best regards
        Bernhard