Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • hd_de_2000
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 2, 2010

      > I did notice that you must
      >
      > 1. Have all images in the same directory.
      >
      > 2. Must have the working directory set to the input image directory.
      >
      > 3. Must have the script in the input image directory
      >

      > I would think it would be a good idea to be able to call the script with a
      > path.

      That is how it should work: script is called with path, image names inside script are relative to script location. The working directory is never referenced. It works like this on my installations, but maybe there is an issue with running under wine, I will check that.

      Thanks,

      Helmut
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan