Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      My reply was incomplete, my camera is set in portrait mode but the images are
      in landscape position, hence the need of rotation by the script.

      Wim

      Wim Koornneef wrote:

      > ....BTW, my own test images are shot in landscape mode and the images are
      > rotated by the script.
      > In my case the negative value is the third of the C param and in this
      > position it seems to be that a negative value is no problem.....

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan