Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      Keith Martin-2 wrote:

      > Hmm. Didn't this go to an appropriate thread there? :-)

      Hello Keith,

      Indeed I made a mistake, I was answering your message thinking it came from
      the PTGui forum.

      Anyway, when you shoot your cropped fish eye images in portrait mode then
      the first value of the C param is always negative. When you manually set the
      first value of the C param to "0"(zero) and the second value to the image
      width then the problem is gone.
      BTW, my own test images are shot in landscape mode and the images are
      rotated by the script.
      In my case the negative value is the third of the C param and in this
      position it seems to be that a negative value is no problem.

      Hope this helps,
      Wim

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan