Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      Sometime around 1/1/10 (at 10:15 -0800) Wim Koornneef said:

      >I suggest that you post a message on the PTStitcherNG0.4b topic on the
      >PanotoolsNG forum.

      Hmm. Didn't this go to an appropriate thread there? :-)

      >Or perhaps Joost is willing to do some research why a valid script is
      >not working with PTStitcherNG.

      One problem is likely to be that the new software is in fast-moving
      beta stage. That's *very* exciting, but it does complicate matters.
      I'm wondering whether the crop-circle issue is to do with unfinished
      or missing things in PTStitcherNG that will be dealt with in time?

      Fingers crossed!

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan