Re: [PanoToolsNG] Zeiss lenses

  • Abraham Kielcz
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
      This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
      I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like this game.

      Abraham Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
        2010/1/1 Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...>

        > This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
        > I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that
        > I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like
        > this game.
        >
        > Ok.
        Book a good therapyst.
        :-*
        8-D
        Welcome, we love you too!!!

      • A Kielcz
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
          I forgot to mention I also have 60mm macro lens.

          A Kielcz

          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 13, 2010