Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      Sometime around 31/12/09 (at 06:41 -0800) Wim Koornneef said:

      >it seems to me that
      >there are no more compatibility issues when using PTStitcherNG with PTGui.

      When I try PTGui projects that use fullframe fisheye images then
      PTStitcherNG0.4b runs as described - and it is awesomely fast!

      Unfortunately, my experience with my current images is not as
      successful. I'm using a full-frame sensor and shaved 10.5mm lens, so
      I get a partial circular image (the circle is larger than the sensor
      width) that has a crop circle defined. When I use PTStitcherNG0.4b to
      process a PTGui project with these images I get the same old message
      about the panorama not being made.

      If source images and PTGui project files would be of interest I'll
      make them available for download.

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan