Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • wardnet2001
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "wardnet2001" <billward@...> wrote:

      > PTStitcherNG0.4b still not working for me, either with images from test folder in drag and drop mode, or in ptgui.
      >
      > Change from previous version is that in ptgui it now makes a blank 184 bytes tiff in the output folder, whereas before it made nothing.
      >
      > http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0 test.jpg
      > http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0 ptgui.jpg
      >
      > Screen grabs above
      >
      > Bill

      corrected

      http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0_test.jpg
      http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0_ptgui.jpg

      Windows XP, quad core

      Bill

      (New Year hangover)
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan