Re: Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • wardnet2001
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2010
      PTStitcherNG0.4b still not working for me, either with images from test folder in drag and drop mode, or in ptgui.

      Change from previous version is that in ptgui it now makes a blank 184 bytes tiff in the output folder, whereas before it made nothing.

      http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0 test.jpg
      http://billward.eu/PTStitcherNG0 ptgui.jpg

      Screen grabs above

      Bill
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan