Re: FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • b_dohrmann
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Ayrton,

      wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
      Happy new year to you and to the group.

      all the best from germany
      Bernd

      http://www.360bilder.de

      > My friends
      > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
      > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
      >
      > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
      > Games 2016
      > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
      >
      > Anyway, here it is :
      > <http://migre.me/flNb>
      >
      > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
      >
      > Best 2010
      >

      > ------------
      > | A Y R |
      > | T O N |

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
        Thanks Trausti
        yes the server was very loaded :-)

        Best 2010
        and hope the new player comes out soon !

        AYRTON

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
        trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

        > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
        > in
        > your hat!
        >
        > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
        > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
        > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
        > the
        > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
        > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
        > displayed perfectly.
        >
        > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
        > popular! )
        >
        > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
        >
        > Trausti

        | A Y R |