Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: confession to make

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
      6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
      We ate fish and not pizza...
      ...and now the confession.
      I know how to make pizza.
      :-D
      And I'm italian too!

      2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...>

      > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza. OK
      > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
      >
      > Stephani
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all
      > this ID theft and.............
      > > Sorry!
      > > Now you know my real name.
      > >
      > > Abraham Kielcz
      > >
      > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
        Ciao tutti!

        I�ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
        For tonight we�ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we�ll
        toast with pink californian wine.

        Felice Capodanno (I�m not sure if it�s written correctly).

        Happy new year to all the Pano community.

        2009/12/31 luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>

        > Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
        > 6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
        > We ate fish and not pizza...
        > ...and now the confession.
        > I know how to make pizza.
        > :-D
        > And I'm italian too!
        >
        > 2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...<virtualpointphotos%40mac.com>
        > >

        > > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza.
        > OK
        > > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
        > >
        > > Stephani
        > >
        > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with
        > all
        > > this ID theft and.............
        > > > Sorry!
        > > > Now you know my real name.
        > > >
        > > > Abraham Kielcz
        > > >
        > > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        > > --
        > >

        > --
        > Luca Vascon.
        >
        > www.canalview.it
        > www.officinepanottiche.com

        L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
        felipe@...
        1998-5246
        www.fpk.com.mx

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
          2010/1/1 L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...>

          > Ciao tutti!
          >
          > I´ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
          > For tonight we´ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we´ll
          > toast with pink californian wine.
          >
          > Felice Capodanno (I´m not sure if it´s written correctly).
          >
          > Happy new year to all the Pano community.

          Every single thing perfect!
          Felice Capodanno!!!
          :-)