Re: confession to make

  • needakeeper
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31 4:21 PM
      Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza. OK FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)

      Stephani

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all this ID theft and.............
      > Sorry!
      > Now you know my real name.
      >
      > Abraham Kielcz
      >
      > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31 6:58 PM
        Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
        6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
        We ate fish and not pizza...
        ...and now the confession.
        I know how to make pizza.
        :-D
        And I'm italian too!

        2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...>

        > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza. OK
        > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
        >
        > Stephani
        >
        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all
        > this ID theft and.............
        > > Sorry!
        > > Now you know my real name.
        > >
        > > Abraham Kielcz
        > >
        > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31 7:18 PM
          Ciao tutti!

          I�ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
          For tonight we�ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we�ll
          toast with pink californian wine.

          Felice Capodanno (I�m not sure if it�s written correctly).

          Happy new year to all the Pano community.

          2009/12/31 luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>

          > Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
          > 6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
          > We ate fish and not pizza...
          > ...and now the confession.
          > I know how to make pizza.
          > :-D
          > And I'm italian too!
          >
          > 2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...<virtualpointphotos%40mac.com>
          > >

          > > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza.
          > OK
          > > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
          > >
          > > Stephani
          > >
          > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with
          > all
          > > this ID theft and.............
          > > > Sorry!
          > > > Now you know my real name.
          > > >
          > > > Abraham Kielcz
          > > >
          > > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          > > --
          > >

          > --
          > Luca Vascon.
          >
          > www.canalview.it
          > www.officinepanottiche.com

          L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
          felipe@...
          1998-5246
          www.fpk.com.mx

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31 7:21 PM
            2010/1/1 L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...>

            > Ciao tutti!
            >
            > I´ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
            > For tonight we´ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we´ll
            > toast with pink californian wine.
            >
            > Felice Capodanno (I´m not sure if it´s written correctly).
            >
            > Happy new year to all the Pano community.

            Every single thing perfect!
            Felice Capodanno!!!
            :-)