confession to make

  • Abraham Kielcz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all this ID theft and.............
      Sorry!
      Now you know my real name.

      Abraham Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • needakeeper
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
        Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza. OK FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)

        Stephani

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all this ID theft and.............
        > Sorry!
        > Now you know my real name.
        >
        > Abraham Kielcz
        >
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
          Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
          6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
          We ate fish and not pizza...
          ...and now the confession.
          I know how to make pizza.
          :-D
          And I'm italian too!

          2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...>

          > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza. OK
          > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
          >
          > Stephani
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with all
          > this ID theft and.............
          > > Sorry!
          > > Now you know my real name.
          > >
          > > Abraham Kielcz
          > >
          > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          Luca Vascon.

          www.canalview.it
          www.officinepanottiche.com

        • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
            Ciao tutti!

            I�ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
            For tonight we�ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we�ll
            toast with pink californian wine.

            Felice Capodanno (I�m not sure if it�s written correctly).

            Happy new year to all the Pano community.

            2009/12/31 luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>

            > Ok, I actually drunk 1.5 liters of good wines.
            > 6 bottles in 3. It is strange but I'm also fine.
            > We ate fish and not pizza...
            > ...and now the confession.
            > I know how to make pizza.
            > :-D
            > And I'm italian too!
            >
            > 2010/1/1 needakeeper <virtualpointphotos@...<virtualpointphotos%40mac.com>
            > >

            > > Well, in the spirit of confessions...I just ate like 8 pieces of pizza.
            > OK
            > > FINE-I ate 10 and I will never do it again (actually, I probably will!)
            > >
            > > Stephani
            > >
            > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I have not been using my real name in Yahoo mail. I was paranoid with
            > all
            > > this ID theft and.............
            > > > Sorry!
            > > > Now you know my real name.
            > > >
            > > > Abraham Kielcz
            > > >
            > > > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            > > --
            > >

            > --
            > Luca Vascon.
            >
            > www.canalview.it
            > www.officinepanottiche.com

            L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
            felipe@...
            1998-5246
            www.fpk.com.mx

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
              2010/1/1 L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...>

              > Ciao tutti!
              >
              > I´ll cook pizza tomorrow (my italian teacher taught me a few years ago).
              > For tonight we´ll have hot sandwiches and Lambrusco wine. Tomorrow we´ll
              > toast with pink californian wine.
              >
              > Felice Capodanno (I´m not sure if it´s written correctly).
              >
              > Happy new year to all the Pano community.

              Every single thing perfect!
              Felice Capodanno!!!
              :-)