Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
      Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather in
      your hat!

      It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
      faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
      time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing the
      cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
      Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
      displayed perfectly.

      Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
      popular! )

      Best of wishes and prosper new year.

      Trausti

    • Paulo Fernandes
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
        Beutifull as allways my friend :)

        Happy new year to all of you :)

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,

        Paulo Fernandes
        Multimedia

        Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
        Sent from my mobile phone.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
        e Multimédia
        Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
        4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
        Tel. +351 252 119 375
        Fax. +351 252 119 375
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        No dia 2009/12/31, às 22:47, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...
        m> escreveu:

        > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical
        > feather in
        > your hat!
        >
        > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of
        > the cube
        > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short
        > period of
        > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after
        > clearing the
        > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
        > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
        > displayed perfectly.
        >
        > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting
        > too
        > popular! )
        >
        > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
        >
        > Trausti

      • b_dohrmann
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
          Hi Ayrton,

          wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
          Happy new year to you and to the group.

          all the best from germany
          Bernd

          http://www.360bilder.de

          > My friends
          > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
          > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
          >
          > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
          > Games 2016
          > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
          >
          > Anyway, here it is :
          > <http://migre.me/flNb>
          >
          > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
          >
          > Best 2010
          >

          > ------------
          > | A Y R |
          > | T O N |

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
            Thanks Trausti
            yes the server was very loaded :-)

            Best 2010
            and hope the new player comes out soon !

            AYRTON

            On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
            trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

            > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
            > in
            > your hat!
            >
            > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
            > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
            > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
            > the
            > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
            > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
            > displayed perfectly.
            >
            > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
            > popular! )
            >
            > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
            >
            > Trausti

            | A Y R |