Re: [PanoToolsNG] FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • RobLee
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
      Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
      Did you shoot with Samyang?

      RobLee

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      --- On Thu, 12/31/09, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

      From: AYRTON <avi@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 3:57 PM

      My friends

      the year is almost over, and so to celebrate

      today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site

      I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic

      Games 2016

      and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark

      Anyway, here it is :

      <http://migre. me/flNb>

      I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

      Best 2010

      ------------

      | A Y R |

      | T O N |

      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360. com

      follow-me : twitter.com/ ayrton360

    • needakeeper
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
        Absolutely Gorgeous!

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
        > Did you shoot with Samyang?
        >
        > RobLee
        >
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      • Trausti Hraunfjord
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
          Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather in
          your hat!

          It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
          faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
          time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing the
          cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
          Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
          displayed perfectly.

          Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
          popular! )

          Best of wishes and prosper new year.

          Trausti

        • Paulo Fernandes
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
            Beutifull as allways my friend :)

            Happy new year to all of you :)

            Com os melhores cumprimentos,

            Paulo Fernandes
            Multimedia

            Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
            Sent from my mobile phone.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
            e Multimédia
            Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
            4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
            Tel. +351 252 119 375
            Fax. +351 252 119 375
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

            No dia 2009/12/31, às 22:47, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...
            m> escreveu:

            > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical
            > feather in
            > your hat!
            >
            > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of
            > the cube
            > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short
            > period of
            > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after
            > clearing the
            > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
            > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
            > displayed perfectly.
            >
            > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting
            > too
            > popular! )
            >
            > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
            >
            > Trausti

          • b_dohrmann
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
              Hi Ayrton,

              wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
              Happy new year to you and to the group.

              all the best from germany
              Bernd

              http://www.360bilder.de

              > My friends
              > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
              > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
              >
              > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
              > Games 2016
              > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
              >
              > Anyway, here it is :
              > <http://migre.me/flNb>
              >
              > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
              >
              > Best 2010
              >

              > ------------
              > | A Y R |
              > | T O N |

            • AYRTON
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
                Thanks Trausti
                yes the server was very loaded :-)

                Best 2010
                and hope the new player comes out soon !

                AYRTON

                On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
                trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

                > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
                > in
                > your hat!
                >
                > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
                > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
                > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
                > the
                > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                > displayed perfectly.
                >
                > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
                > popular! )
                >
                > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                >
                > Trausti

                | A Y R |