RE: [PanoToolsNG] FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • António Caetano
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
      Very beautiful.

      I am a newbie in 360 panoramas and always stay impressed with the aerial
      ones. How do you stabilize the nodal point is my main question.

      From Lisbon I wish you all the best for 2010.

      António Caetano

      <mailto:aacaetano@...> aacaetano@...

      M.: + 351 966 124 669

      <mailto:aacaetano@...>

      _____

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
        Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
        Did you shoot with Samyang?

        RobLee

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        <http://migre. me/flNb>

        I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

        Best 2010

        ------------

        | A Y R |

        | T O N |

        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360. com

        follow-me : twitter.com/ ayrton360

      • needakeeper
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
          Absolutely Gorgeous!

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
          > Did you shoot with Samyang?
          >
          > RobLee
          >
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
            Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather in
            your hat!

            It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
            faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
            time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing the
            cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
            Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
            displayed perfectly.

            Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
            popular! )

            Best of wishes and prosper new year.

            Trausti

          • Paulo Fernandes
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
              Beutifull as allways my friend :)

              Happy new year to all of you :)

              Com os melhores cumprimentos,

              Paulo Fernandes
              Multimedia

              Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
              Sent from my mobile phone.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
              Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
              e Multimédia
              Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
              4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
              Tel. +351 252 119 375
              Fax. +351 252 119 375
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

              No dia 2009/12/31, às 22:47, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...
              m> escreveu:

              > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical
              > feather in
              > your hat!
              >
              > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of
              > the cube
              > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short
              > period of
              > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after
              > clearing the
              > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
              > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
              > displayed perfectly.
              >
              > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting
              > too
              > popular! )
              >
              > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
              >
              > Trausti

            • b_dohrmann
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
                Hi Ayrton,

                wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
                Happy new year to you and to the group.

                all the best from germany
                Bernd

                http://www.360bilder.de

                > My friends
                > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
                > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
                >
                > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
                > Games 2016
                > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
                >
                > Anyway, here it is :
                > <http://migre.me/flNb>
                >
                > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
                >
                > Best 2010
                >

                > ------------
                > | A Y R |
                > | T O N |

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
                  Thanks Trausti
                  yes the server was very loaded :-)

                  Best 2010
                  and hope the new player comes out soon !

                  AYRTON

                  On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
                  trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

                  > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
                  > in
                  > your hat!
                  >
                  > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
                  > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
                  > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
                  > the
                  > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                  > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                  > displayed perfectly.
                  >
                  > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
                  > popular! )
                  >
                  > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                  >
                  > Trausti

                  | A Y R |