Re: FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
      Congratulations my friend!
      I there was a panorama of the year, this would be my favourite.

      Happy New Year!
      Jürgen

      > My friends
      > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
      > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
      >
      > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
      > Games 2016
      > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
      >
      > Anyway, here it is :
      > <http://migre.me/flNb>
      >
      > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
      >
      > Best 2010
      >

      > ------------
      > | A Y R |
      > | T O N |

    • António Caetano
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
        Very beautiful.

        I am a newbie in 360 panoramas and always stay impressed with the aerial
        ones. How do you stabilize the nodal point is my main question.

        From Lisbon I wish you all the best for 2010.

        António Caetano

        <mailto:aacaetano@...> aacaetano@...

        M.: + 351 966 124 669

        <mailto:aacaetano@...>

        _____

        Enviada: quinta-feira, 31 de Dezembro de 2009 20:57
        Assunto: [PanoToolsNG] FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

        <http://migre. <http://migre.me/flNb> me/flNb>

        I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

        Best 2010

      • RobLee
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
          Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
          Did you shoot with Samyang?

          RobLee

          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          the year is almost over, and so to celebrate

          today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site

          I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic

          Games 2016

          and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark

          Anyway, here it is :

          <http://migre. me/flNb>

          I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

          Best 2010

          ------------

          | A Y R |

          | T O N |

          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360. com

          follow-me : twitter.com/ ayrton360

        • needakeeper
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
            Absolutely Gorgeous!

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

            > Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
            > Did you shoot with Samyang?
            >
            > RobLee
            >
            > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
              Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather in
              your hat!

              It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
              faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
              time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing the
              cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
              Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
              displayed perfectly.

              Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
              popular! )

              Best of wishes and prosper new year.

              Trausti

            • Paulo Fernandes
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
                Beutifull as allways my friend :)

                Happy new year to all of you :)

                Com os melhores cumprimentos,

                Paulo Fernandes
                Multimedia

                Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
                Sent from my mobile phone.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
                e Multimédia
                Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
                4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
                Tel. +351 252 119 375
                Fax. +351 252 119 375
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                No dia 2009/12/31, às 22:47, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...
                m> escreveu:

                > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical
                > feather in
                > your hat!
                >
                > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of
                > the cube
                > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short
                > period of
                > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after
                > clearing the
                > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                > displayed perfectly.
                >
                > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting
                > too
                > popular! )
                >
                > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                >
                > Trausti

              • b_dohrmann
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
                  Hi Ayrton,

                  wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
                  Happy new year to you and to the group.

                  all the best from germany
                  Bernd

                  http://www.360bilder.de

                  > My friends
                  > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
                  > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
                  >
                  > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
                  > Games 2016
                  > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
                  >
                  > Anyway, here it is :
                  > <http://migre.me/flNb>
                  >
                  > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
                  >
                  > Best 2010
                  >

                  > ------------
                  > | A Y R |
                  > | T O N |

                • AYRTON
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
                    Thanks Trausti
                    yes the server was very loaded :-)

                    Best 2010
                    and hope the new player comes out soon !

                    AYRTON

                    On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
                    trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

                    > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
                    > in
                    > your hat!
                    >
                    > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
                    > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
                    > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
                    > the
                    > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                    > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                    > displayed perfectly.
                    >
                    > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
                    > popular! )
                    >
                    > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                    >
                    > Trausti

                    | A Y R |