FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
      My friends
      the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
      today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site

      I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
      Games 2016
      and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark

      Anyway, here it is :
      <http://migre.me/flNb>

      I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

      Best 2010

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
        Congratulations my friend!
        I there was a panorama of the year, this would be my favourite.

        Happy New Year!
        Jürgen

        > My friends
        > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
        > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
        >
        > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
        > Games 2016
        > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
        >
        > Anyway, here it is :
        > <http://migre.me/flNb>
        >
        > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
        >
        > Best 2010
        >

        > ------------
        > | A Y R |
        > | T O N |

      • António Caetano
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
          Very beautiful.

          I am a newbie in 360 panoramas and always stay impressed with the aerial
          ones. How do you stabilize the nodal point is my main question.

          From Lisbon I wish you all the best for 2010.

          António Caetano

          <mailto:aacaetano@...> aacaetano@...

          M.: + 351 966 124 669

          <mailto:aacaetano@...>

          _____

          Enviada: quinta-feira, 31 de Dezembro de 2009 20:57
          Assunto: [PanoToolsNG] FOTO 360 aerial // HAPPY 2010

          <http://migre. <http://migre.me/flNb> me/flNb>

          I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

          Best 2010

        • RobLee
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
            Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
            Did you shoot with Samyang?

            RobLee

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            the year is almost over, and so to celebrate

            today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site

            I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic

            Games 2016

            and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark

            Anyway, here it is :

            <http://migre. me/flNb>

            I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)

            Best 2010

            ------------

            | A Y R |

            | T O N |

            ------------

            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360. com

            follow-me : twitter.com/ ayrton360

          • needakeeper
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
              Absolutely Gorgeous!

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

              > Wow, beautiful. Congrats. Happy 2010
              > Did you shoot with Samyang?
              >
              > RobLee
              >
              > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            • Trausti Hraunfjord
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
                Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather in
                your hat!

                It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
                faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
                time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing the
                cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                displayed perfectly.

                Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
                popular! )

                Best of wishes and prosper new year.

                Trausti

              • Paulo Fernandes
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2009
                  Beutifull as allways my friend :)

                  Happy new year to all of you :)

                  Com os melhores cumprimentos,

                  Paulo Fernandes
                  Multimedia

                  Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
                  Sent from my mobile phone.
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                  Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
                  e Multimédia
                  Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
                  4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
                  Tel. +351 252 119 375
                  Fax. +351 252 119 375
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                  No dia 2009/12/31, às 22:47, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...
                  m> escreveu:

                  > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical
                  > feather in
                  > your hat!
                  >
                  > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of
                  > the cube
                  > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short
                  > period of
                  > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after
                  > clearing the
                  > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                  > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                  > displayed perfectly.
                  >
                  > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting
                  > too
                  > popular! )
                  >
                  > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                  >
                  > Trausti

                • b_dohrmann
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2010
                    Hi Ayrton,

                    wow, this is really a very very heli pano shoot !!!
                    Happy new year to you and to the group.

                    all the best from germany
                    Bernd

                    http://www.360bilder.de

                    > My friends
                    > the year is almost over, and so to celebrate
                    > today at 6:22 PM I posted a new foto on my site
                    >
                    > I was hired by the COB to do this shot for the Competition to the Olympic
                    > Games 2016
                    > and was show at the COI in Lausanne and Denmark
                    >
                    > Anyway, here it is :
                    > <http://migre.me/flNb>
                    >
                    > I hope you all like and pls send to your friends too :-)
                    >
                    > Best 2010
                    >

                    > ------------
                    > | A Y R |
                    > | T O N |

                  • AYRTON
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
                      Thanks Trausti
                      yes the server was very loaded :-)

                      Best 2010
                      and hope the new player comes out soon !

                      AYRTON

                      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
                      trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

                      > Happy new year to everyone, and yes, the pano is one more magical feather
                      > in
                      > your hat!
                      >
                      > It took quite a while to load, and only allowed me to see max 3 of the cube
                      > faces... the other 3 seemed to flash on-screen for a very short period of
                      > time after the parsing period (PC+XP+FF) and a few times (after clearing
                      > the
                      > cache each time) only one cube face did show up. The first attempt in
                      > Mac+SL+Safari it came up with "loading failed" and second attempt it
                      > displayed perfectly.
                      >
                      > Just guessing, but it might be an overloaded server (you are getting too
                      > popular! )
                      >
                      > Best of wishes and prosper new year.
                      >
                      > Trausti

                      | A Y R |