Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b -- rough timing test.

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      Quoting RobLee <roblee007@...>:

      > Why my NG stitcher bums out? How do I make it to run in win 98 compatibility
      > mode on win 7 under PTGui?

      I don't know about win7.
      In vista I think if you right click on the executable that is the one ptgui
      expects in the options and then select properties there is a tab called
      compatability and the option to choose the compatability mode, I assume that
      property is attached to it and the kernel will do it's magic whenever it's run.

      have you tried google ?

      mick

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan