Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b -- rough timing test.

  • RobLee
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      Why my NG stitcher bums out? How do I make it to run in win 98 compatibility mode on win 7 under PTGui?

      RobLee

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan