Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b -- rough timing test.

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      W7 Pro 64; 3.3 ghz e8600 (2 core); ordinary eSata disk;

      12396x6198 -- 22 image -- 225 meg tiff output -- 2min 6 sec.

      Not bad. I bet when you have a full 64 bit compatible version it
      will haul ass -- as we say here in the Western U.S.
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan