Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b -- addendum

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      I have PTGui (not Pro) When using Panorama Tools, I can produce tiff but
      not mult-image tiff or multi-image feathered tiff.

      Ken Warner wrote:
      > When set to Win98 compatibility mode, I can run it stand alone and can
      > produce both tiff and jpeg output.
      >
      > When run from PTGui on a pre-existing project, I can only produce jpeg. I
      > suspect that is because of the script sent to PTSNG.
      >
      > PTGui does not allow blending with other blenders. It forces blending with
      > PanoramaTools. I noticed some blending errors. I've put up for comparison
      > two jpg panos. The names should tell you which is which.
      >
      > http://pancyl.com/images/BoardWalkPTGui.jpg
      > http://pancyl.com/images/BoardWalkPTStitcherNG.jpg -- look at the right top corner.

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan