Re: [PanoToolsNG] Zeiss lenses

  • Fernando Chaves
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      Quoting Erik Krause <erik.krausexgmx.de>:

      > Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
      >> I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.
      >
      > Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
      > distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
      > lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
      > there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.
      >
      > --
      > Erik Krause

      Hi,
      I bought some of these five years ago:

      http://www.zenit-camera.com/adapters.htm

      http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/hasselblad_nikon_adapter.htm

      Happy MMX

      Fernando

      --
      Fernando Chaves
      1 514 667-6281
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        With Leica you can convert mounts to Nikon, no adapter but mount conversion.
        With medium format you can buy adapters...
        http://www.adrianololli.com/listino.asp?CAT=FOT&SUB=B
        In other cases, adapers with lenses will degrade the image and add
        multiplier factor.

        2009/12/31 Fernando Chaves <fc@...>

        > Quoting Erik Krause <erik.krausexgmx.de>:
        >
        > > Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
        > >> I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.
        > >
        > > Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
        > > distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
        > > lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
        > > there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Erik Krause
        >
        > Hi,
        > I bought some of these five years ago:
        >
        > http://www.zenit-camera.com/adapters.htm
        >
        > http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/hasselblad_nikon_adapter.htm
        >
        > Happy MMX
        >
        > Fernando
        >
        > --
        > Fernando Chaves
        > 1 514 667-6281
        > 1 514 467-9800

        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

      • Abraham Kielcz
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
          This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
          I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like this game.

          Abraham Kielcz

          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
            2010/1/1 Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...>

            > This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
            > I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that
            > I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like
            > this game.
            >
            > Ok.
            Book a good therapyst.
            :-*
            8-D
            Welcome, we love you too!!!

          • A Kielcz
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
              I forgot to mention I also have 60mm macro lens.

              A Kielcz

              Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            • luca vascon
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 13, 2010