Re: [PanoToolsNG] Zeiss lenses

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
      > I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.

      Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
      distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
      lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
      there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.

    • Fernando Chaves
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        Quoting Erik Krause <erik.krausexgmx.de>:

        > Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
        >> I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.
        >
        > Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
        > distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
        > lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
        > there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.
        >
        > --
        > Erik Krause

        Hi,
        I bought some of these five years ago:

        http://www.zenit-camera.com/adapters.htm

        http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/hasselblad_nikon_adapter.htm

        Happy MMX

        Fernando

        --
        Fernando Chaves
        1 514 667-6281
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
          With Leica you can convert mounts to Nikon, no adapter but mount conversion.
          With medium format you can buy adapters...
          http://www.adrianololli.com/listino.asp?CAT=FOT&SUB=B
          In other cases, adapers with lenses will degrade the image and add
          multiplier factor.

          2009/12/31 Fernando Chaves <fc@...>

          > Quoting Erik Krause <erik.krausexgmx.de>:
          >
          > > Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
          > >> I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.
          > >
          > > Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
          > > distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
          > > lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
          > > there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.
          > >
          > > --
          > > Erik Krause
          >
          > Hi,
          > I bought some of these five years ago:
          >
          > http://www.zenit-camera.com/adapters.htm
          >
          > http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/hasselblad_nikon_adapter.htm
          >
          > Happy MMX
          >
          > Fernando
          >
          > --
          > Fernando Chaves
          > 1 514 667-6281
          > 1 514 467-9800

          Luca Vascon.

          www.canalview.it
          www.officinepanottiche.com

        • Abraham Kielcz
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
            This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
            I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like this game.

            Abraham Kielcz

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
              2010/1/1 Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...>

              > This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
              > I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that
              > I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like
              > this game.
              >
              > Ok.
              Book a good therapyst.
              :-*
              8-D
              Welcome, we love you too!!!

            • A Kielcz
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                I forgot to mention I also have 60mm macro lens.

                A Kielcz

                Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

              • luca vascon
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 13, 2010