Re: [PanoToolsNG] Zeiss lenses

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 1937
      With Leica you can convert mounts to Nikon, no adapter but mount conversion.
      With medium format you can buy adapters...
      http://www.adrianololli.com/listino.asp?CAT=FOT&SUB=B
      In other cases, adapers with lenses will degrade the image and add
      multiplier factor.

      2009/12/31 Fernando Chaves <fc@...>

      > Quoting Erik Krause <erik.krausexgmx.de>:
      >
      > > Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
      > >> I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.
      > >
      > > Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
      > > distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
      > > lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
      > > there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Erik Krause
      >
      > Hi,
      > I bought some of these five years ago:
      >
      > http://www.zenit-camera.com/adapters.htm
      >
      > http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/hasselblad_nikon_adapter.htm
      >
      > Happy MMX
      >
      > Fernando
      >
      > --
      > Fernando Chaves
      > 1 514 667-6281
      > 1 514 467-9800

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Abraham Kielcz
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 1937
        This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
        I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like this game.

        Abraham Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 1937
          2010/1/1 Abraham Kielcz <roblee007@...>

          > This is the best bunch of people here, EVER!
          > I'm still absorbing info you guys feed me. Maybe that's why it appears that
          > I didn't read it. Don't you worry I'm not in your league yet, but I like
          > this game.
          >
          > Ok.
          Book a good therapyst.
          :-*
          8-D
          Welcome, we love you too!!!

        • A Kielcz
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 1938
            I forgot to mention I also have 60mm macro lens.

            A Kielcz

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 12, 1938
              ohoooo!
              Which one!?

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 13, 1938
                there is a 1:1 and a 1:2 version..
                One of the best macros EVER!!!

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 13, 1938
                  i have 1:1 version

                  A Kielcz

                  Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 1, 1939
                    I am looking for a converter to use Contax RTS lenses on Nikon DSLR. Does anyone know where can I buy it?
                    Thank you!

                    RobLee

                    Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 1, 1939
                      Am 31.12.2009 15:51, schrieb RobLee:

                      > I am looking for a converter to use Contax RTS lenses on Nikon DSLR. Does anyone know where can I buy it?

                      I doubt there is something like that. The flange back distance of Nikon
                      is pretty large, larger than most other cameras, hence there is no room
                      for an adapter. You would indeed need a converter with an additional
                      lens, but this changes focal length and most probably spoils the high
                      quality of the Contax lens.

                      Use a Canon DSLR instead. Canon flange back distance allows to adapt
                      most other lenses ;-)

                    • RobLee
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 1, 1939

                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 1, 1939
                          Am 31.12.2009 16:29, schrieb RobLee:
                          > I heard that there is an adapter for Hasseblad lenses.

                          Might be. These are medium format lenses with a much larger flange back
                          distance. Hasselblad lenses should be very good, but since medium format
                          lenses are designed for a larger format and hence for less resolution
                          there is a small risk that they don't meet the resolution of your DSLR.

                        • Fernando Chaves
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 1, 1939