Re: [PanoToolsNG] Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hello Helmut,

      Thank you for the fast update.
      I can confirm that this beta runs fine on my Mac OSX machines.

      When using PTStitcherNG with an excisting PTGui Pro file the output is fine
      and I can output in JPEG and TIFF without errors so it seems to me that
      there are no more compatibility issues when using PTStitcherNG with PTGui.

      Thanks again,
      Wim

      hd_de_2000 wrote:

      > Changes to 0.3b
      >
      > - added second Mac-version for older OS-releases (MacOS Tiger 10.4)
      >
      > - compiled using SSE2 flag to support older processors, no noticeable
      > slowdown.
      >
      > - changed order of math-transformations for compatibility with libpano13
      >
      > - added commandline option "-l num" to set pyramid level for blender (see
      > manpage).
      >
      > - added commandline switch "-d" to force deferred-merging (see manpage).
      >
      > - bugfixes and many extensions in parser (width in o-line is handled
      > correctly, JPEG-options can be set, global PTGui-"dummyimage" is
      > parsed correctly); should now work with many
      > PTGui-projectfiles as well as old PtStitcher-projects.
      >
      > - an extension is added to the outputname, if it has none.
      >
      > - The Windows version has been tested to work on XP. Vista and 7
      > require setting Win98-compatibility mode.
      >

      > Thanks to all testers and supporters!
      >
      > Happy New Year 2010
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Helmut Dersch

    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan