Announcement: PTStitcherNG0.4b

  • hd_de_2000
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 31, 2009
      Changes to 0.3b

      - added second Mac-version for older OS-releases (MacOS Tiger 10.4)

      - compiled using SSE2 flag to support older processors, no noticeable slowdown.

      - changed order of math-transformations for compatibility with libpano13

      - added commandline option "-l num" to set pyramid level for blender (see manpage).

      - added commandline switch "-d" to force deferred-merging (see manpage).

      - bugfixes and many extensions in parser (width in o-line is handled
      correctly, JPEG-options can be set, global PTGui-"dummyimage" is
      parsed correctly); should now work with many
      PTGui-projectfiles as well as old PtStitcher-projects.

      - an extension is added to the outputname, if it has none.

      - The Windows version has been tested to work on XP. Vista and 7
      require setting Win98-compatibility mode.

      Thanks to all testers and supporters!

      Happy New Year 2010

      Regards

      Helmut Dersch
    • stan
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 8, 2010
        I am a new Hugin User and I have encountered a vexing problem.
        I have a six sequence set of long distance pictures taken in Alaska of the Wrangel-St Elias National Park. When I use CS3 to stitch the result is fairly pleasing (color and exposure wise).
        However, when I used Hugin and select optimize "Exposure", the "Blend" across the sequence is weird. The anchor pic (pic 1) is VERY much lighter than the other five and there is a obvious blend seam. The exposure for pictures 2 thru 6 are uniform (somewhat dark, but uniform). The exposure for pic 1 is pleasing but is much brighter than the other five.
        HELP!!!!!
        Stan