Re: [PanoToolsNG] enblend/enfuse for 64 bit? smartblend?

  • Manfred Kroeger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      So, is there really no 64 bit version of enblend, enfuse and smartblend? Just PTGui and Autopano Pro?
      I would love to build one of those programs for 64 bit windows systems by myself but I once tried to build panotools and since then I know how much work it is to set up the environment for this... :-(

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------