Math change in panotools 12-->13?

  • hd_de_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      Thorough tests of PTStitcherNG have revealed a slight but noticeable difference (several pixel shift in outer image areas) to current libpano13-based stitchers (thanks John and Ken!). However, I do get the exact same results with PTSTitcherNG as with my old (1992) libpano12 based PTStitcher. What has chenged in the meantime? It looks like the order of transformations has been changed? Could someone please enlighten me, I will then change PTStitcherNG to the current mode.

      Thanks

      Helmut Dersch
    • hd_de_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hd_de_2000" <der@...> wrote:

        °° What has chenged in the meantime? It looks like the order of transformations has been changed? ...

        Radial and lateral shift are reversed (which actually makes sense).
        Will be corrected in the next update of PTStitcherNG. Thanks John.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch