Re: ordered Bower 8mm

  • dburton97128
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 29, 2009
      Yes, I would like to stick with free for a bit. At least until I'm sure where best to spend my money. Between Silkypix and a real photo stitcher (I'm still using DPP, Hugin and Gimp) it could cost another $400-$500 USD. Possibly much more if I decide I need Photoshop or something like that as well.
      David B