World Wide Panorama - Best of 2009

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2009
      Just a quick reminder that there is still a little time left to
      upload your personal 'best of 2009' panorama; the World Wide Panorama
      event closes in a day and a bit from now. (If you can't do it in this
      time frame you can add yourself to the Late Editing list.)

      I know many of you here in the PanotoolsNG list have taken some great
      panoramas this year. It doesn't matter whether you make your choice
      based on aesthetics, technical merit, personal importance, or any
      other reason - join in, show your work, and explore the panoramas our
      peers have selected for their own personal favourites of 2009.

      Go to http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/ and sign in, then
      go to your Personal Page and click the "wwp1209: Best Of 2009" link.

      If you haven't opened your own WWP account or you need help logging
      on, go to
      http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/UploadEdit.html
      and follow the instructions.

      I hope to see many of you there!