My donation

  • edgarap1809
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
      As a gift to your initiative, i've created a new 'logo'.
      If you like 'we' could use for free... i'm also open to any suggestion.
      You can also use bad words about it!!! I'm not going to offend myself!!

      Nicola

      PS: ... and please, forgive my bad English!
    • Nicola Graverini
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
        edgarap1809 ha scritto:

        > As a gift to your initiative, i've created a new 'logo'.
        > If you like 'we' could use for free... i'm also open to any suggestion.
        > You can also use bad words about it!!! I'm not going to offend myself!!

        Sorry, I forgot the link

        http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5964/panotools3df.gif

        Ciao!

        Nicola
      • Gary Udstrand
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
          Do we need a new logo? Doesn't the toolset and all the associated
          documentation (including the logo) belong to the community?

          -Gary

          edgarap1809 said the following on 7/11/2006 9:07 AM:
          > As a gift to your initiative, i've created a new 'logo'.
          > If you like 'we' could use for free... i'm also open to any suggestion.
          > You can also use bad words about it!!! I'm not going to offend myself!!
          >
          > Nicola
          >
          > PS: ... and please, forgive my bad English!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Thomas Rauscher
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
            Hello Nicola,

            on Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 16:07:23 you wrote:

            e> As a gift to your initiative, i've created a new 'logo'.
            e> If you like 'we' could use for free... i'm also open to any suggestion.
            e> You can also use bad words about it!!! I'm not going to offend
            e> myself!!

            I like it so I used it to fill the empty space in the YahooGroup as
            long as we stick to this group name. Thank You!

            MfG,
            Thomas.
          • edgarap1809
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Rauscher <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > Hello Nicola,
              > I like it so I used it to fill the empty space in the YahooGroup as
              > long as we stick to this group name. Thank You!
              >
              > MfG,
              > Thomas.

              oh!
              I'm so proud of this!!
              I've uploaded the reduced logo in the 'files' section... the one you
              have used is blurry

              Thank you!
              Nicola
            • edgarap1809
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Gary Udstrand <gbu@...> wrote:

                > Do we need a new logo? Doesn't the toolset and all the associated
                > documentation (including the logo) belong to the community?
                >
                > -Gary

                I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a logo for this
                community, and not for the toolset.
                Hope you like it, anyway

                Nicola
              • Thomas Rauscher
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
                  Hello Nicola,

                  on Wednesday, July 12, 2006, 09:53:24 you wrote:

                  e> oh!
                  e> I'm so proud of this!!
                  e> I've uploaded the reduced logo in the 'files' section... the one you
                  e> have used is blurry

                  Yes, I know. But Yahoo only allows JPEG... I uploaded the new logo
                  without color-subsampling and with quality 100... so it looks nicer
                  now. Thx!

                  MfG,
                  Thomas.
                • yuval levy
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 12, 2006
                    --- edgarap1809 <nicola@...> wrote:
                    > I didn't think about that... i only ment to do a
                    > logo for this
                    > community, and not for the toolset.
                    > Hope you like it, anyway

                    I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
                    tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
                    mark it with a new logo.

                    Yuv

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Nicola Graverini
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 13, 2006
                      yuval levy ha scritto:

                      > I love it! its a great logo, and it is colorful and
                      > tasteful. This is a new beginning and it is good to
                      > mark it with a new logo.
                      >
                      > Yuv

                      Thank you Yuval!

                      Ciao,