Dudamel partial panorama

  • gerardoant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      Hola

      Last Tuesday we have the opportunity to have here Gustavo Dudamel as conductor of the local youth orchestra. I made a partial panorama that I would like to share with you:

      http://tinyurl.com/yk5s2fb

      Although it is a gigapano over 100Mpix y rather prefer to present it in my web page as a partial panorama so I reduce it a little bit and made a swf file. It was no so easy to stitch with that such amount of people moving around so if you see some mistakes please let me know

      Here are some traditional pictures if you want to see:
      http://tinyurl.com/yjapmy4

      Please take a look to this nice video I made also:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtpCfaYsAqI

      For you that don't know who Dudamel is here are some reference:
      http://tinyurl.com/yjxfzfe

      Saludos, Gerardo