Re: EnfuseGUI 2.1

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
      thanks ingemar -

      enfusegui is currently my preferred method for enfusing, as it seems to resist crashing on too many images better than photomatix exposure fusion, etc

      i usually just accept the default settings and adjust the result in lightroom and/or photoshop -

      i am still not clear on how much difference this would make in the final result compared to playing w enfuse settings, i suppose it depends on the scene somewhat...

      thanks again for this great tool :)

      sam

      - - - - -
      Sam Rohn :: New York City