enblend/enfuse for 64 bit? smartblend?

  • Manfred Kröger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi!

      I was just reading an old and quite long debate about panorama viewers
      on 64 bit systems. I'm really interested to know if PTGui is still the
      only 64 bit program to CREATE those pictures. About 2.5 years ago I
      asked a similar question and I was told to stay away from XP64. My new
      computer has 8GB and I think enblend and enfuse should be MUCH faster if
      more. And what about smartblend? Those are the programs that I like most
      (haven't tried PTGui's blending though) and since at least
      enblend/enfuse are open source it shouldn't be that hard to compile them
      for a 64 bit system. Or am I wrong? Is there any website where I can
      download a 64 bit version?

      Manfred
    • Manfred Kroeger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
        So, is there really no 64 bit version of enblend, enfuse and smartblend? Just PTGui and Autopano Pro?
        I would love to build one of those programs for 64 bit windows systems by myself but I once tried to build panotools and since then I know how much work it is to set up the environment for this... :-(

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------