Brand New VR Iphone app: ArounderTouch

  • 3z
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hi to all,

      I wanted to let you know that after having finally passed the long Apple approval process ArounderTouch is available as free download at the app store:
      http://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/aroundertouch/id335574325?mt=8
      or just go to the app store with your Iphone and search for "aroundertouch".
      It features the content of the Arounder.com site with a few nice things more.

      This is the official site: http://www.aroundertouch.com

      Please take some minutes to check it out, would love to hear what you think about.

      all the best
      your
      marco