Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PanoSalado 2 & Parameterization

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2009
      On 12/7/2009 3:43 PM, cheathamlane_360's hamster got loose on the
      keyboard and typed ...:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin's hamster scribbled:
      >> Thanks for the clarification although writing our own camera controller
      >> isn't the walk in the park you describe. Well it is a walk in the park
      >> ... you know, like walking in Central Park in "Wolfen." =8^)
      >>
      >> You guys are doing *great* work and I'm anxious to see what the final
      >> version turns out to be. The ability to add stuff like you describe
      >> above is a *big* deal that will allow the developers, i.e., us, to let
      >> our creative imaginations go wild and come up with some really creative
      >> sites.
      >
      > Ha, Pat, I know -- when we say "you" I guess we really mean "we". :-)

      Yes but you and Zephyr are the ones wearing out keyboard after keyboard
      as you code endlessly. We merely test it for you. Well that and whine
      about stuff we don't like or want added.

      You know, the usual stuff. =8^)

      > Cheers!
      >
      > Patrick
      >
      > (and thanks!)