Re: lens upgrade or Body?

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
      You can use q-tips if you want.
      I used a small piece plastic wedged in there that I could slide back and forth to adjust the aperture, still had to remove the lens to make an adjustment. I shoot in some very dusty and dirty places, so tried not to remove the lens much. My self cleaning Canon 5D MK-2
      took care of the dust problem.

      Now I'm using a lens adapter where you can adjust the Nikon 10.5mm lens aperture from the outside, this is so much better!
      Here's the photo showing it.
      http://indiavrtours.com/pic/lens_adapter.jpg

      Roger Berry
      IndiaVRtours