Re: [PanoToolsNG] Setting center image to prepare for HDR

  • needakeeper
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Thank you Pat for deciphering what I was trying to say. I followed your
      instructions and it worked flawlessly. I was loading the template and then
      checking all the settings to make sure that nothing had changed-obviously a
      bad idea. I now have matching equirects in different exposures.

      Thanks Sacha and Pat