Re: Massive server problem, help please

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
      You bet, hehe.
      Finally it seems things are working as they should.

      Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

      I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

      Thank you all
      Jürgen

      > You can always direct them to this discussion, it might give them enough
      > clues as to what is wrong on their end.
      >
      > Trausti
      >

      > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:09 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks to everybody for your sympathy.
      > > I am overwhelmed.
      > > Right here the problem sill exists and I can't
      > > do anything but write a support ticket. Hoping these guys won't go on
      > > telling me they can't see a problem.
      > >
      > > I'll keep you informed ;)
      > >
      > > Jürgen
      > >

      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "jrgen_schrader" <panorama@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi folks,
      > > >
      > > > since this afternoon most of the panoramas on my pages at bavaria360.deappear more or less corrupt in a way I haven't seen before. I am pretty sure
      > > that I didn't mess with any crucial files and my ISP told me they can't see
      > > any problem.
      > > >
      > > > If you can spend a few minutes and look at some random pictures and tell
      > > me if you have an idea what might be going on there it's much appreciated.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks a lot
      > > > Jürgen

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009