AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Massive server problem, help please

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
      Jürgen: today I get a "Flash 9 required"

      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/aerial/zugspitze/
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/wbh/maedelegabel.html

      this one worked fine

      http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/hauptplatz/hauptplatz.html

      Provider: Sky in London.

      As far as I remember I didn´t encounter this problem ikn Germany (Telekom).
      Hope it can help a little.

      Ciao
      Mike

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen