Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      Ok, finally I am getting some of the (non)action:

      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/

      The above link is the project folder for the cube faces

      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_b.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_d.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_f.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_l.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_r.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_u.jpg

      The following are corrupt:

      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_b.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_d.jpg
      http://schrader-air.de/panorama/scheyern/images/scheyern_l.jpg

      No ads, no warning, no nothing... just a black window.

      Cleaning out the cache (Mind you: I have never visited this pano before, so
      it could not be in my cache from earlier), brings up the preview image
      stripe and the 3 non-corrupt images, along with the following KRP error
      report:

      INFO: krpano 1.0.7
      INFO: Flashplayer WIN 10,0,32,18 PlugIn
      INFO: registered to: J�rgen Schrader
      ERROR: loading plugin "../pictures/buttons/btn_plus.png" failed
      ERROR: loading plugin "../pictures/buttons/btn_left.png" failed
      ERROR: loading plugin "../pictures/buttons/btn_openfs.png" failed
      ERROR: loading plugin "../pictures/buttons/btn_minus.png" failed
      ERROR: decoding of "images/scheyern_f.jpg" failed
      ERROR: decoding of "images/scheyern_l.jpg" failed
      ERROR: decoding of "images/scheyern_r.jpg" failed

      Checking the images one by one again, gives a completely different result
      this time.

      _b _d and _u are ok this time, while _f _l and _r are corrupt.

      This simply has to be a problem with the server on the hosting company end.

      Trausti

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Eduardo Hutter <montreal360@...>wrote:

      > 9 o'clock here in Montreal. It seems as bad as it could be, sorry. The
      > first one I tried, the crane one, loaded ok but then all the others
      > failed. Probably because I saw it a couple of days ago and it still was
      > in the cache. Once I emptied it, black screen.
      >
      > On some I get a black screen, on others a black screen with google ads
      > on the bottom, some show a white screen and the helicopetr one is really
      > a corrupted image.
      >
      > On Schlittschuhlaufen / Ice skating -
      > http://www.schrader-air.de/bavaria360/?p=193 I get a black screen with
      > License Error stamped in the middle.
      >
      > Any news from the host or Klaus?

      > * jrgen_schrader wrote, On 01/12/2009 4:13 PM:
      >

      > > Hi folks,
      > >
      > > since this afternoon most of the panoramas on my pages at
      > > bavaria360.de appear more or less corrupt in a way I haven't seen
      > > before. I am pretty sure that I didn't mess with any crucial files
      > > and my ISP told me they can't see any problem.
      > >
      > > If you can spend a few minutes and look at some random pictures and
      > > tell me if you have an idea what might be going on there it's much
      > > appreciated.
      > >
      > > Thanks a lot J�rgen

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen