Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      URGENT

      Jürgen

      it is 12:45 on december 2

      Now nothing works on your site to me too !!!!

      It gives me a Flash Error ?!?!?

      And if I try the Spvi ones Safari tells me that the plugin was cancelled
      and nothing shows on my screen, just a BLACK screen :-(

      Sorry

      AYRTON

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Eduardo Hutter <montreal360@...>wrote:

      > 9 o'clock here in Montreal. It seems as bad as it could be, sorry. The
      > first one I tried, the crane one, loaded ok but then all the others
      > failed. Probably because I saw it a couple of days ago and it still was
      > in the cache. Once I emptied it, black screen.
      >
      > On some I get a black screen, on others a black screen with google ads
      > on the bottom, some show a white screen and the helicopetr one is really
      > a corrupted image.
      >
      > On Schlittschuhlaufen / Ice skating -
      > http://www.schrader-air.de/bavaria360/?p=193 I get a black screen with
      > License Error stamped in the middle.
      >
      > Any news from the host or Klaus?

      > * jrgen_schrader wrote, On 01/12/2009 4:13 PM:
      > >

      > > Hi folks,
      > >
      > > since this afternoon most of the panoramas on my pages at
      > > bavaria360.de appear more or less corrupt in a way I haven't seen
      > > before. I am pretty sure that I didn't mess with any crucial files
      > > and my ISP told me they can't see any problem.
      > >
      > > If you can spend a few minutes and look at some random pictures and
      > > tell me if you have an idea what might be going on there it's much
      > > appreciated.
      > >
      > > Thanks a lot Jürgen

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen