Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Massive server problem, help please

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      Here in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
      3 mbs internet connection
      using MAC OS X
      Safari and Firefox

      all is still PERFECT
      no problem at all

      I'm enjoying the panos as I write now :-)

      Best
      AYRTON

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen