Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Massive server problem, help please

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2009
      Could help to describe the server itself.
      Shared, ded, vps, windows linux etc
      Anything this weird must be windows or some accel program on linux.

      Though whomever runs the server, almost certainly know what the issue is.

      --

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        You bet, hehe.
        Finally it seems things are working as they should.

        Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

        I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

        Thank you all
        Jürgen